Holland beach and summer flower bike tour
What Half day beach and summer flower bike tour
Duration: 4 hours
Distance: 15-25 km (9- 15 miles)
Costs: €55.00 p.p. (group of 6-10 people)
Starting Point: Noordwijk beach resort
Starting time: 9:45AM
When: Mid- July till October
Included: regular bike rental, local English- Spanish-, Dutch speaking guide
Pannier bags, helmets, e-bike/ tandem can be arranged for an extra fee
Dates for individual registration:
July 27, August 17, September 7.
Excluded: food & drinks at the stops.
Noordwijk beach resort, the town with its cosy centre and beautiful white lighthouse is the starting point of this half day beach and summer flower bike trip. The summer flowers in the Keukenhof area are not as huge as the tulip fields in spring, but the gladiolus, montbretia, lilies and dahlia field do make awesome views as well. Before we get to the fields, we first cycle a bit along the coast, through the dunes. We have a drink overlooking the lake, or head straight to the windmill. Following the canal we look out on the typical Dutch polders until we reach another stop. Will we be picking dahlias and other summer flowers at a unique tea garden or fresh fruit in the orchard? The Holland beach and summer flower bike tour is adaptable to your wishes. Let me know on forehand what you like to see and do.
Optional activities with extra costs:
- Transport to and from starting point
- Meet and greet with flower grower
After you’ve filled in the form below:
- You’ll receive an email with answer to your questions. It will also state date & timing of your bike tour and will have a request for payment.
- After I’ve received your payment, you’ll receive more information on where we meet and how to get there.
- On the day of the tour, be on time. Me & the other participants will not wait for you.
- Verita’s Visit ‘s Holland city and Dutch countryside tours are done in small groups of minimum 6 and maximum 10 participants, to keep it personal and to be able to adapt the tour or event to your needs and wishes.
- The content of this Holland beach and summer flower bike tour is subject to change. Tours can be rescheduled or in case there are not enough participants, cancelled. You will always get an update at least 7 days before.
- Tours are cancelled in case of storm, heavy rain or heavy wind. In any other type of weather the bike tour will happen. I’ll give you an update 3 days before.
- Wear comfortable clothing, multiple layers